Investment starts to flow again
While the impact of the prolonged downturn continues to be felt, pockets of opportunity and optimism have emerged within the retail estate and construction industry. At Grant Thornton, it’s our goal to help you benefit from these opportunities and unlock your potential for growth.
Why Grant Thornton?
Many of our sector specialists have worked within the retail and construction industry themselves, meaning we know this sector inside out. By drawing on our extensive knowledge, we can provide you with innovative solutions to the challenges facing your business today.
We’ll also work with you to identify new funding sources, reduce your risk levels and structure your returns. Our commercial approach to the needs of your organisation will give you the best possible chance of success in today’s market.
Our teams understand that your business is unique. We’ll take the time to get to know you and your organisation so we can deliver tailor-made solutions.
- manage sales and leasebacks
- ensure financial and tax diligence
- assist with capital raising
- restructure operations to reduce costs
- manage fraud and other risk
- retain employees and plan your workforce
- carry out modelling and feasibility studies