We're here to helpGet in touch
Obtaining a strategic advantage
Dynamic organisations need to focus their energies on driving the business forward and outsourcing could help you achieve this.
Transferring certain services to a third party not only allows you to concentrate on your core business, it can also improve efficiency and cut costs.
Whatever the size of your organisation or wherever you are in the world, we apply both reason and instinct to make sure your business is running as effectively as possible.
When it comes to outsourcing, we don’t believe in off-the-shelf solutions. We listen carefully to your business needs and deliver comprehensive, efficient and confidential services.
Key Outservicing services:
- Accounting records maintenance, preparation of financial statements in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards, as well as preparation of regular financial statements in accordance with the requirements of the client’s internal regulations
- Preparation and archiving of accounting records;
- Keeping records on fixed assets, tangible and intangible assets and monetary means, timely reflection of operations related to their flow in book-keeping records, inventory-taking;
- Target recording of received funds and incurred expenses, payroll [salary] accounting;
- Calculation of taxes and other mandatory payments, preparation of tax returns, statistical reports and their submission to relevant state authorities;
- Preliminary assessment on accounting and tax risks arising out of the client’s transactions.